Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Corridors 1 and 3 Connector Road Project - CAREC 1&3/CS-IC-RG 5 Team of consultants for institutional strengthening of the MoTR KR (to facilitate and implement road sector management reform activities) (Road transport expert)
Scope of Work
- coordination of the detailed schedule of works and ensuring it`s approval by the Minister and the supervising Deputy Minister within 3 weeks from the beginning of the assignment; the schedule may be adjusted as instructed by the Team Leader..........
|Kyrgyz Republic||ADB||9 000 USD||21 Oct 2020||27 Oct 2020|
WIELKOPOLSKA REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT & COVID-19
The project consists of a framework loan to co-finance a multi-sector investment programme for the Region of Wielkopolska, Poland.
|Poland||EIB||493 000 000 EUR||21 Oct 2020|
Reconstruction of 08 Small Scale Poultry Farms in North Waziristan (20/331)
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) invites you to submit an offer for the services of Reconstruction of 08 Small Scale Poultry Farms in North Waziristan to be delivered in Pakistan. If you are interested in submitting an offer, please make sure to have, at least, a UNGM Basic Registration with FAO (www.ungm.org).
|Pakistan||FAO||21 Oct 2020||29 Oct 2020|
Preparing the Improving Financial Access and Entrepreneurship Development Project - Project Coordinator
The project coordinator will undertake the following tasks:
1. Support ADBs communications with counterparts that include government agencies, development partners, non-government organizations, financial institutions and other stakeholders in PNG.
2. Maintain working relationships with all counterparts through regular liaison and information sharing.
3. Support the team preparing the design of the proposed project by facilitating required information and data.
4. Provide support to ADB missions (virtual and in-country), including coordination and assistance with logistical arrangements. Actively participate in these missions..........
|Papua New Guinea||ADB||45 500 USD||21 Oct 2020||27 Oct 2020|
SME Support Services
Algeria faces the major challenge of having to reduce a high unemployment rate, especially among young people. The Algerian government has set the objective of advancing the process of reforming economic policies to allow sustainable and large-scale growth. Very Small Enterprises (VSEs) and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that represent 99% of Algerian companies, mostly micro-enterprises with less than 10 employees, play a key role. They unsatisfactorily use their resources, are rarely able to conquer new national or international markets and are not very innovative. This leads to low
competitiveness and a high mortality rate. The expected result of the project "Innovation and Development for SME" (InnoDev) is the improvement of public and private support services for a green and large-scale increase in the competitiveness of Algerian SMEs. Increased competitiveness is the essential condition for job-creating growth, diversification of the Algerian private sector and a transformation towards an economic model less dependent on fossil fuels. InnoDev is funded by BMZ, implemented by GIZ with the Ministry of Industry (MI) of Algeria for a period of three years (10/2019 - 31/12/2022) and includes 4 fields of activity: green economy / resource efficiency, conquering new markets, management of innovation (green) and digitization, reduction of company mortality. This consultation concerns the field of activity "green economy / resource efficiency". For its implementation, the project seeks support by a consulting firm working in this special technical field.
|Algeria||GIZ||21 Oct 2020||17 Nov 2020|