Maldives Clean Environment Project. Upgrading of fuel distribution network and storage capacity in Vandhoo RWMF
23 February 2021
1 April 2021
WB - World Bank
Project ID P160739
Project Title Maldives Clean Environment Project
Notice No OP00117854
Notice Type Invitation for Bids
Notice Status Published
Borrower Bid Reference MV-MEE-158461-CW-RFB
Procurement Method Request for Bids
Language of Notice English
Submission Deadline Date/Time Apr 01, 2021 10:00
Organization/Department Ministry of Environment and Energy
Name Ahmed Nizam
Address Green Building, Handhuvaree Hingun, Maafannu, Male', 20392, Maldives
Phone: +(960) 7972248
Reference Number: (IUL)13-K/13/2021/55
Project Number: TES/2021/W-051
REQUEST FOR BIDS
Assignment Title: Upgrading of Fuel Distribution Network and Storage Capacity in R. Vandhoo RWMF.
SAAFU RAAJJE - MALDIVES CLEAN ENVIRONMENT PROJECT
Grant No.: D199-MV
Procurement Reference No: MV-MEE-158461-CW-RFB
1. The Government of the Republic of Maldives has received financing from the World Bank towards Saafu Raajje - Maldives Clean Environment Project for Zone IV and V, and intends to apply portion of the financing for eligible payments under the contract for the following project.
2. The Ministry of Finance, on behalf of Ministry of Environment (the Employer), intends to revised the invitation for Bids Ref (IUL)13-K/13/2021/55 (18th February 2021) Clause 3 as follows and invites eligible and qualified bidders for the project Upgrading of Fuel Distribution Network and Storage Capacity in R.Vandhoo RWMF
3. Bidding will be conducted through National competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank's 'Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers' World Bank Procurement Regulations for Borrowers under Investment Project Financing, dated July 1, 2016, setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest ('Procurement Regulations'), and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. All bidders should adhere to National Contractors Registry and all relevant guidelines and shall seek any permits, if required, applicable at the time of contract award. For more information please visit: http://www.planning.gov.mv/
5. Interested bidders shall register with the Ministry of Finance for the project, between 21st February 2021 to 31st March 2021, by: (a) payment of a non-refundable Registration fee of MVR 1,500.00 (Maldivian Rufiyaa One Thousand and Five Hundred) or USD 100.00, through our online payment portal - Ban'deyri Pay (https://bandeyripay.finance.gov.mv/) and, (b) e-mailing the following information to the below given e-mail addresses:
Name and Address of the Bidder
Name, e-mail ID and telephone numbers of the Contact Person(s)
Copy of the Payment/Transaction Receipt.
6. A complete set of bidding documents and related documentation is available from 22nd February 2021 on Ministry of Finance website www.finance.gov.mv for downloading free of cost. The Employer shall not be liable for any information not received by the Bidder. It is the Bidder's responsibility to verify the website for the latest information related to this Bid.
7. Any clarifications to the project may be sent to the address in clause 10 of this invitation for bids on or before 1330 Hours Maldivian Time on Thursday, 11th March 2021.
8. The Bidder shall furnish a bid security of MVR 25,000.00 (Twenty-Five Thousand - MVR or equivalent in USD) for the project. The Bid security shall be valid for 118 days from the date of bid opening.
9. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of bid opening and shall be delivered to the Ministry of Finance at the address specified in Clause 10 of this Invitation for Bids, on or before 1000 hrs Maldivian Time on 1st April 2021, at which time they will be opened in the presence of the Bidders who wish to attend the bid opening. Bids must be Sealed and should properly be labeled with the Lot No., Project Name, Bid opening date & time and name of the bidder. Late bids will be rejected
10. Bidders may obtain further information from the following address:
Ms.Fathimath Rishfa Ahmed,
National Tender, Ministry of Finance,
Ameenee Magu, Malé, Maldives, Tel: (960) 3349296, (960) 3349147
Copy to: email@example.com
21st February 2021
Hyperlinks to Related Project Dossiers: