Detalles del proyecto
Título del Proyecto
Punjab Human Capital Investment Project. Procurement of Services of Implementation Partners for Economic Inclusion Component (Package-2: Districts Dera Ghazi Khan & Rajanpur)
23 febrero 2021
25 marzo 2021
Tipo de aprovisionamiento
Agencia de Financiación
WB - Banco Mundial
Project ID P164785
Project Title Punjab Human Capital Investment Project
Notice No OP00117824
Notice Type Invitation for Bids
Notice Status Published
Borrower Bid Reference PK-PSPA-219953-NC-RFB
Procurement Method Request for Bids
Language of Notice English
Submission Deadline Date/Time Mar 25, 2021 12:00
Organization/Department Punjab Social Protection Authority
Name Tariq Mahmood
Address 72, New Garden Town Garden Block Garden Town, Lahore, Punjab 54000 Phone No: (042) 99232359
Request for Bids
Employer: Punjab Social Protection Authority (PSPA)
Project: Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PHCIP)
Contract title: Procurement of Services of Implementation Partners for Economic Inclusion Component (Package-2: District Dera Ghazi Khan & Rajanpur )
Loan No. /Credit No. / Grant No.: 6548-PK
RFB No: PK-PSPA-219953-NC-RFB
Issued on: 19-02-2021
1. The Punjab Social Protection Authority (PSPA) has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PHCIP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Services of Implementation Partners for Economic Inclusion component (Package-2).
2. The Punjab Social Protection Authority now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Procurement of Services of Implementation Partner for Economic Inclusion component for Package-2 District Dera Ghazi Khan & Rajanpur for the period of twenty four (24) months from the date of signing the contract. The eligible and qualified bidder shall be registered under the laws of the country offering similar services for past ten (10) years and shall have documentarily verifiable experience in participatory development at the grass-roots level, with the capacity to expand their outreach; (ii) shall have experience of community mobilization and grass root institution building for past ten (10) years (iii) a proven track record of variety of productive assets transfer to the poor using pro-poor targeting tools for at least last five (5) years; (vi) shall be financially sustainable with: minimum annual volume of Services of PKR 116 million in any of the last five years and; (v) the minimum amount of liquid assets and/or credit facilities net of other contractual commitments of PKR 20 million.
3. Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank's 'Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers -' July 2016 (Revised November 2017 & August 2018) ('Procurement Regulations'), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Project Director- PHCIP, Punjab Social Protection Authority and inspect the bidding document during office hours 0900 to 1700 hours at the address given below.
5. The bidding document may be downloaded Free-of-Cost by interested eligible Bidders from the website www.pspa.punjab.gov.pk
6. A pre-bid meeting will be held virtually on 02 March, 2021 at 11:00 am at the address given below.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 25th March, 2021 before 12:00 pm. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders' designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 25th March, 2021 at 12:30 pm.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a 'Bid-Securing Declaration'.
9. The address(es) referred to above is (are):
Project Management Unit – PMU
Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PHCIP)
Punjab Social Protection Authority (PSPA)
Planning & Development Board
78-79, New Muslim Town, Wahdat Road, Lahore
Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Meeting Link: https://pspa.webex.com/pspa/j.php?MTID=mc2632c916e29a9b069013d35dca69dc0
Hyperlinks to Related Project Dossiers: